[Mailman-Users] stuped with postfix

Paul Daniel paul at ovro.caltech.edu
Tue Jan 28 20:52:02 CET 2003

Greetings:

I'm trying to get mailman 2.1 to work with postfix 2.0.2 on RedHat 7.2.  I am able
to create lists and add subscribers using the mass-subscription but list owners
and subscribers are never sent emails.  postfix dosen't seem to have an issue;
/var/log/maillog has no errors.

Trying to subscribe as an individual via the web interface appears to work but
entries in mailman/logs/subscribe are always labled as "pending".

postfix was created with gid=postdrop and default_privs set to 'mailman' in
/etc/postfix/main.cf

mailman was configured --with-mail-gid=mailman

Has anyone a canned recipe for mailman/postfix?

Thanks in advance,
--

Paul Daniel
paul at ovro.caltech.edu