[Mailman-Users] Mailman and sendmail...

Adam lists at monkeez.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 19:32:09 CET 2003

Jon, thanks for the ideas. However, I can't see how sendmail is failing. It
works fine with pine (even has a hostname here)
with /etc/hosts, /etc/mail/local-mail-hosts both reflecting the domain name. It
really seems to have no normal problems, until used in conjunction with
mailman.

Thanks again,

adam