[Mailman-Users] Re: Bundling HTDIG

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Jan 28 14:19:12 CET 2003

>>>>> "bob" ==   <bob at nleaudio.com> writes:

    bob> While I can understand why one might not want to bundle HTDIG
    bob> with Mailman, I do think it is entirely appropriate to
    bob> integrade the HTDIG patches into Mailman, making the adding
    bob> of HTDIG much easier.  Especially since the patch author has
    bob> made the patch such that the default usage does not affect
    bob> normal Pipermail operation (if HT:Dig is not installed/used).

+1 (eventually).

    bob> P.S. The subject index in the digest are wrapping in a very
    bob> odd way.  For example, the first line shows:

Fixed in CVS I believe.
-Barry