[Mailman-Users] Need a patch written for 2.1 for post-only access.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 27 20:43:59 CET 2003

Okay.  I got it working...

(I have to attach it as a file since my kids just modified my system and
disabled cut and paste... :-)

The "IsMember function was moved to the module MemberAdaptor and renamed
"isMember".

The Moderate.py module is very well written and makes it quite easy to
add checks for passing mail into a moderated list.

I've only done moderate checking on it, but it worked fine for my local
testing.

Any feedback is welcome - Jon Carnes
===