[Mailman-Users] 2.1/Gentoo issue?

Kevin Carpenter kevinc at seaplace.org
Mon Jan 27 16:39:25 CET 2003

Hi all -

Yesterday I bravely went someplace I been hesitant to go:  I converted my
last system over to Gentoo 1.4.  This system handles all the e-mail for my
domain, DNS services, Web services, mailman, etc.  It was previously a
RedHat 7.1 environment using Mailman 2.0.5 with Sendmail.

Now its Gentoo 1.4, Mainman 2.1, and Postfix based.  Well, at least that is
its current state.

Postfix is receiving and sending e-mail.  Mailman is accepting messages from
postfix.  I can use the /bin utilities to see all my list and their membership.

Whats not happening is any mail list distributions.

I've been up ALL weekend with this SQL worm thing, am rather tired, and would
really like to get this working.  Is there is anything obvious I'm missing?

Thanks for you kindness.

Kevin C.