[Mailman-Users] Upgrade from 2.0x to 2.1

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Jan 27 15:21:31 CET 2003

David,

This will get your cron jobs reset.

Remember, they are running as user 'mailman'.

as root or mailman user, run:

crontab -u mailman -r
crontab -u mailman mailman_dir/cron/crontab.in

The first command will remove all the mailman cron jobs.
The second will put in just the 2.1 cron jobs.

Note that your "mailman_dir" may be /var/local/mailman (or something
else), instead of the default source install of /usr/local/mailman.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own