[Mailman-Users] X-Loop

Gareth Hopkins gareth at za.uu.net
Fri Jan 24 16:10:34 CET 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

BAW>    GH> So is there anywhere I can add this then in mailman or change
BAW>    GH> the X-Beenthere settings?
BAW>
BAW>I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but sure you can add it
BAW>to Mailman.  Pick a module in Mailman/Handlers, or make up your own
BAW>that just adds the header with whatever value you think will help you
BAW>accomplish your goal <wink>.

Howdie,

	Thanks for the info :) Was wondering something about the newlist
command. In version 2.1 you cannot use the -o aliases option. Is there
another way to automatically add the entries of a new list to the
aliases file?

---
Gareth Hopkins
Server Operations
UUNET South Africa
(o) +27.21.658.8700
(f) +27.21.658.8552
(m) +27.82.929.6668
http://www.uunet.co.za
08600 UUNET (08600 88638)

"The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation is
confidential and any use thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other
than the addressee for whom it is intended, is strictly prohibited."