[Mailman-Users] X-Loop

Gareth Hopkins gareth at za.uu.net
Fri Jan 24 09:34:37 CET 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

CVR>On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 10:01  PM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
CVR>
CVR>> Huh?  What's an X-loop header?  Mailman doesn't use or add this
CVR>> header.
CVR>>
CVR>
CVR>It's a procmail convention, so that procmail recipes can tell they've
CVR>already seen a message and break a potential mail loop.

So is there anywhere I can add this then in mailman or change the
X-Beenthere settings?

---
Gareth Hopkins
Server Operations
UUNET South Africa
(o) +27.21.658.8700
(f) +27.21.658.8552
(m) +27.82.929.6668
http://www.uunet.co.za
08600 UUNET (08600 88638)

"The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation is
confidential and any use thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other
than the addressee for whom it is intended, is strictly prohibited."