[Mailman-Users] Personalization

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Fri Jan 24 06:30:06 CET 2003

On 23 Jan 2003 at 7:54, Richard B. Pyne wrote:

--snip--

I am not seeing past the info page link on the new lists I have created. Can
somone please point me toward the configuration or doc on the "This message
was sent to:" part?

I found the mention of VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS, VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES,
VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL, and VERP_CONFIRMATIONS in the FAQ and added them to
my mm_cfg.py file, but I still see no difference in the footers or To: header
of the emails or in the options in the admin interface.

Thanks

--Richard

Richard B. Pyne, NZ7K
rpyne at kinfolk.org