[Mailman-Users] help receiving names

chinemerem njoku njokucn at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 01:19:56 CET 2003

I just created a webpage for subscribers to sign up to my mailing list.I tested it with my e-mail address and it went fine.However,subsequently,the other people who wanted to sign up could not  because after pressing submit,the confirmation request couldn't get to their web page.Please where did I go wrong?
Again,I am simply creating a subscribers list where people can only sign up and I send themmonthly news letters.My point here is that I don't want subscribers to access the mebers list on the subscription results page.How can I remove that and replace it with a simple thank you note.Of course with mailman logo.
Please reply through chinemeremnjoku at yahoo.co.uk .