[Mailman-Users] finding list members

Eric Luhrs eluhrs at ausar.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 22 18:14:12 CET 2003

My organization uses Mailman to manage approximately 40 mailing lists, with
up to 1000 members each.  Occasionally I receive email from a user who is
getting duplicate messages which have been sent to multiple lists.  Is
there a unix-based command that will tell me which lists contain a given
email address?  I know I can dump addresses from a list, but this isn't
efficient since we have so many of them.  I'd rather search all of the
lists for the needed patern.  Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Eric Luhrs