[Mailman-Users] How to remove users from the bounce blacklist?

Bogardi Janos bogardi at lib.pte.hu
Tue Jan 21 17:55:30 CET 2003

Hello,

The host I have my server with had a DNS server outage. Messages sent to lists
could not be delivered to addresses due to the DNS problems of the server.

Now the addresses appear in the /home/mailman/logs/bounce file - and although
the DNS problem is over, these addresses are still labelled as bouncing.

Is there a way to remove these addresses from the bounce blacklist?

The server has Mailman v. 2.0.11 installed on it.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Janos B.