[Mailman-Users] Membership list display in 2.1

John Swartzentruber johnslists at mcswartz.org
Mon Jan 20 21:14:12 CET 2003

In 2.0, the entire membership list was displayed. In 2.1, it looks like
it will only show the list for each letter of the alphabet. For
example, my one list has 42 members and it is difficult to see more
than one or two members at a time now.

I looked at Defaults.py and saw DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE, which
seems to be the value that I would want to change. I added this line to
my mm_cfg.py file:

DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 70

but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I restarted by mailman and
httpd, to no effect. Is there any way to view all of these members at
the same time again? Am I using the right option, but failing to
restart something to have it take affect? Other changes to mm_cfg.py
seemed to happen as soon as I reloaded the page or logged in again.