[Mailman-Users] Multipart messages in Digest form????

Jon Bjornstad jonmaryse at mac.com
Mon Jan 20 19:05:36 CET 2003

Hi All,

I'm helping someone manage a Mailman list.
The problem we are having is that when a user
sends a multipart message (text/plain and text/html)
_both_ parts appear in the digest form.
The HTML is in _raw_ form as well which is
rather ugly looking and a chore to pass over
(especially since you have just read the plain
text version of the message!).

I DO have the _plain_ rather than _MIME_ option
set on my subscription.

Any clues?

Another thing - with the MIME option set I was
also getting oodles of unwanted headers in the digest
form.   Is this normal?

Jon