[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to remove references to the web interface on emails?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Jan 17 20:32:21 CET 2003

John,

I am doing something very similar.  So far I have just gone into the
templates/en directory and edited a lot of the text files to remove
references to web URLs.

Specifically, I edited:

postack.txt
postauth.txt
postheld.txt
suscribeack.txt
unsub.txt
unsubauth.txt

The trickiest issue I have come across is having the moderator approve
messages via email.  Mailman 2.1 sends the email with two attachements -
the original email to approve and the email to respond to.  Some people
are having problems getting to the email to respond to in a useful way.
  So it is cut and paste of Subject: and To: lines.

Hopefully we can gather enough info on this to start an FAQ entry.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own