[Mailman-Users] subscriber names

Darrell Duane dduane at rium.duane.com
Tue Jan 14 22:06:11 CET 2003

Con,
  Its not documented, but there is a way to add the name..
Just put the name in Parenthesis after the email address in the subscription
window.  I.e.  dduane at duane.com  (Darrell Duane)

Now, my question is, how can we get the real names to show up in
the subscriber list that shows up from the listinfo page...i.e.
when you go to http://www.yourdomain.com/mailman/roster/yourlistname

I only see the e-mail addresses of the members of the lists, not
the names associated with them.  Can the names be displayed as well?

Thanks,
   Darrell