[Mailman-Users] Archives in HTML?

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Wed Jan 15 19:08:20 CET 2003

Is it possible to set up Mhonarc without re-archiving everything, and then
try re-archiving using Mhonarc, but have things such that if I can't get
Mhonarc working I can easily re-archive with Pipermail?  The FAQ still
says "A HOWTO for this was posted to the mailman-developers list and
should be copied in here once someone finds it."  Basically, my setup is
such that I don't particularly care if the archives have to be down for a
few hours or even days, but changing to Mhonarc isn't so important that I
want to try it if things might go wrong and leave me with NO archives -
especially seeing as I don't really know anything about Mhonarc, except
that everyone seems to thinks it's better than Pipermail.

Thanks,

Greg

---
greg at gregwestin.com