[Mailman-Users] RE: Archives in HTML? (Jim Hale)

Armstrong, Scott Mr CECOM RDEC NVESD scott.armstrong at nvl.army.mil
Wed Jan 15 18:47:01 CET 2003

You could also use hypermail to do this. In our implementation of Mailman,
we only use pipermail as a backup to hypermail. We maintain a subscribed
user in each list which runs a hypermail pipe to keep the archives up to
date. The pipermail mbox becomes a backup in case the html archives are
damaged and also allows the list owner to edit them using a standard mail
program such as Pine.

Scott