[Mailman-Users] cron daemon error on FreeBSD 4.7

C Burchell chris at burchellfamily.ca
Fri Jan 10 07:12:27 CET 2003

I originally added the user and group mailman, but had the wrong GIDs, I
subsequently removed the pkg, changed the uid and gid to 91/91 then
reinstalled the package.  Then I added the crontab.in file and there
were no problems...

However, I have now noted the following error:

After I successfully create my first test list 'test-list', add the
aliases, do the Postfix postmap & reload, I get the subscription
confirmation message from the test list creation.  However, when I try
to send a post to the new test-list, I get the following error from
Postfix:

The Postfix program

<Test-list at devilbear.kumacommunications.net>: Command died with status
2:
    "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post test-list". Command output:
Failure
    to exec script. WANTED gid 26, GOT gid 65534.  (Reconfigure to take
65534?)

Is there something Mailman-related that I can do to fix this error?

Regards,
Chris