[Mailman-Users] Htdig patch not available

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 8 19:22:57 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 08:42, Tod Glenn wrote:
> Has anyone been able to access the htdig patch (444884) for Mailman 2.1?
> When I follow the link on source forge, I get an empty page.

Tod,
This problem was reported as fixed (yesterday). Which browser and
platform are you using? Did you try to load the page today? If this
problem is still present, I'm sure the SF staff would like to address
it.

Are you able to retrieve the patch with wget?

wget
"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=103&atid=300103&file_id=38660&aid=444884" -O htdig-2.1-0.1.patch

--
Mike Noyes <mhnoyes @ users.sourceforge.net>