[Mailman-Users] Question about fixing an install..

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Sat Jan 4 01:01:28 CET 2003

At 06:46 PM 1/3/2003 -0500, Barry A. Warsaw posted the following...
>It would be worth investigating why you still get this.  You shouldn't!

I'm in full agreement with you on this :)

>You cd to /usr/local/mailman and type "bin/list_lists".  Does the
>mailman list show up there?  It should.

(Stuff deleted for privacy)
         Mailman - [no description available]
           Test2 - A test list for Glenn to play with.

Yup it's there... :)

>The databases for 2.1b5, 2.1rc1, and 2.1final are completely identical
>so your files should work just fine in any of those versions, although
>of course I'll recommend moving to 2.1 final instead of messing with
>betas or release candidates.  I don't think any of those will have any
>effect on your site-list problem.

Ok cool.. I'll hang out on 2.1b5 then until 2.1 final comes out...

So, what do I need to post in order to help figure out what's going on
here? :-/

Thanks!
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed