[Mailman-Users] problem with pipermail

Matthew Davis bigdog at dogpound.vnet.net
Wed Jan 8 04:10:06 CET 2003

* syed (syed at mimos.my) wrote:
> > > error msg
> > >
> > > Apache/1.3.20 Server at nel-rel234.nat.mimos.my Port 80
> > >

> > > Any clue what is going wrong?
> >
> > Did you setup the apache Alias rule?
> >
> >         Alias /pipermail/ /home/mailman/archives/public/
>
> yeah i already put it in httpd.conf
> i'm also get no respond after confirmation to the list.
> ~/mailman/logs/subcsribe said my email is pending.
> i'm sick with this error.

What version of mailman?  If 2.0 is your crontab installed?

Back to the httpd problem.  Did you restart apache?

If there hasn't been any posts to the list, there won't be a dir there, and you'll get that error.

| Matthew Davis /\ http://dogpound.vnet.net/ |
| Tuesday, January 07, 2003 / 10:07PM        |