[Mailman-Users] MM2.1 digest headers

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Sat Jan 4 06:35:59 CET 2003

I recently upgraded to 2.1 from 2.0.13.

A number of my users are complaining about extra headers being placed
in the digests.  I'm using the default setting for
DEFAULT_DIGEST_PLAIN_KEEP_HEADERS which is:

DEFAULT_PLAIN_DIGEST_KEEP_HEADERS = ['message', 'date', 'from',
                                     'subject', 'to', 'cc',
									 'reply-to', 'organization']

However I'm getting many more headers.  Here is an example from
a digest that went out today: