[Mailman-Users] features or bugs ?

jorge.becerra at icc-cuba.com jorge.becerra at icc-cuba.com
Thu Jan 2 11:04:16 CET 2003

Hi:
  I upgrade to Mailman 2.1 and found two things :

1-I have .mbox older than one year with archivers configured to one month.
I recreate the files and bin/arch seems to know not much about the years,
he mixes january from 2002 and 2003. Is there any way to avoid that if a
have more that a year of messages on a .mbox ?

2-One reason for me to move to version 2.1 was the attachments separation,
but
i found that he change the last letter of the extension , for example store
"myfile.xls"
as "myfile.xlb", sould i have something missconfigured ?

Jorge

PD: English is not my first language.