[Mailman-Users] removing lists with spaces

Vince LaMonica vjl at soceco.uci.edu
Fri Feb 28 22:56:07 CET 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Staven Bruce wrote:

} Last but not least, yesterday I created a list that had spaces in the name,
} 'air quality alerts'. However, now I wish to delete it, and cannot. When I
} use 'rmlist air quality alerts', it just comes back with the 'rmlist' help

You may want to try:

	rmlist air\ quality\ alerts

and see if that works.

/vjl/

--
Vince LaMonica               UC Irvine,  School  of  Social Ecology
 W3 Developer       <*>      116 Social Ecology I, Irvine, CA 92697

         You cannot preserve freedom by eliminating it.