[Mailman-Users] Moderating Mailman List

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 01:42:19 CET 2003

In version 2.1 set the default for members to "moderated". This is done
in the web-admin Privacy_Options/Sender_Filters page.

Then to set existing members to "moderated" go to the web-admin
Membership_Management/Membership_List page and near the bottom of the
page toggle the switch: "Set everyone's moderation bit..." and click on
the "Set" button.

At that point everyone on your list will be moderated and any new folks
added in the future will be moderated.

HtH - Jon Carnes