[Mailman-Users] Converting html to text?

Matt Minahan matt at minahangroup.com
Wed Feb 26 21:30:42 CET 2003

We've just installed 2.1, and I have our list configured to "yes" on the
web page for "Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This
conversion happens after MIME attachments have been stripped."

So, I sent a test message to the following test message to the list:

"Sending this with bold, italics, and underline"

And I got back the following message:

"The attached message matched the odnet-coach mailing list's content
filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded on to the list
membership.  You are receiving the only remaining copy of the
discarded message."

Shouldn't Mailman have converted my html to text and passed the message
along to the list?

Thanks, all.

                 Matt Minahan, Ed.D

Organization Strategy,  Design, and  Development
http://www.minahangroup.com   Ph:  301-625-0101
email:matt at minahangroup.com   Fx:  301-625-0202