[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribing members from several lists at once

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 20:16:05 CET 2003

If you have access to the server, there is a command called
remove_members.  This command can remove an email address from all
lists.

If you do not have access to the server, then you may wish to have the
server administrator make this command available via a sudo-CGI or make
it accessible as an email command.

HtH - Jon Carnes