[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_URL not being honored

Vince LaMonica vjl at soceco.uci.edu
Wed Feb 26 19:57:35 CET 2003

Hi all,

On Feb 16th, I upgraded from 2.0.13 to 2.1.1 and have just noticed that
the value of DEFAULT_URL in mm_cfg.py, which is:

DEFAULT_URL         = 'https://www.seweb.uci.edu/ucimail/'

is not being honored in the footers on the listinfo and admin pages.

Eg: if you visit:

You'll notice at the bottom of the page the "Overview" link points to
http://www.seweb.uci.edu/mailman/listinfo which is not where the listinfo
page is located [it is located at
https://www.seweb.uci.edu/ucimail/listinfo].

lists the admin page as: http://www.seweb.uci.edu/mailman/admin which is
also not true.

Is there another option in mm_cfg.py that needs to change?

Thanks for any advice you might have.

/vjl/

--
Vince LaMonica               UC Irvine,  School  of  Social Ecology
 W3 Developer       <*>      116 Social Ecology I, Irvine, CA 92697

        "Warning: You are logged into reality as root..."