[Mailman-Users] Moderation flag and version 2.0

Screenwriters Online insider at screenwriter.com
Tue Feb 25 13:20:21 CET 2003

   "Turn on the moderation flag for all your existing users.  Go to the
   membership management page, and use the Additional Member Tasks to
   turn on the mod flag for all users."

I'm trying to turn off the post to list header in the email.

I have not found moderation flag in membership management page in version 2.0

Is it there?

I could not find additional member tasks. in v 2.0 , is it there?

Would some one kindly tell me how to make a
newsletter/announce only list in Mailman Ver 2.0?

thanks in advance

Tony