[Mailman-Users] Re: Example of bad line break in subject header

Sumeet sumeetp at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:20:59 CET 2003

The biggest problem isn't really your particular email client, it's
procmail. I agree with you that it is not confined to any particular sort of
message plain text etc, all have subject wrapping turned on. I'm trying to
get around it by using some procmail magic, but the block format is really
hard to grep for. The fact that no one has been able to tackle this makes me
think it's a pretty big issue somewhere.