[Mailman-Users] newsletter

Curt Siffert siffert at museworld.com
Tue Feb 25 01:24:41 CET 2003

It appears my particular problem might be related to either qmail or
verp.  Even if I have mailman configured correctly, my message headers
include "Return-Path" which includes the email address of the original
sender.  Does anyone have any idea of how I can easily parse this out?
Does mailman have this capability?  Or is there an area of the code I
can patch easily?

Thanks,
Curt