[Mailman-Users] reject all...

Spam Collector nospam at rawfire.torche.com
Sat Feb 22 03:11:19 CET 2003

Thanks, I am aware of the FAQ, and the process that you suggested,
however I am not the owner of the machine, IE I run the lists via the
gui, , but  do not have command line access.  Ideally I thought this forum
would be  the best place to ask, and sugest that in the "held messages"
area there  be radio buttons at the top or bottom for "delete all" or
"approve all" etc.

C.