[Mailman-Users] Authentication doesn't "stick" for virtual domain

Rupa Schomaker rupa-list at rupa.com
Fri Feb 21 19:40:54 CET 2003

I have mailman setup with two virtual domains.  Emails seem to work
fine, but authentication on one of the virtual domains does not work.

Primary: www.rupa.com/mailman/... works fine
virtual: list.gurukuli.com/mailman/... doens't.

The symptom is that I can "login" on the virtual, but any action after
that dumps me back into the login screen.

Not sure how to debug this one.  I searched the archives, but didn't
see anything obvious.

Version: 2.1 + htdig pages (and all the ones associated with it)

This used to work with v2.0

--
-rupa