[Mailman-Users] Multiple-domain Mailman question

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Fri Feb 21 01:14:32 CET 2003

....I think I may be trying to do something unsupported.

I just upgraded my Mailman installation from v2.0.6 to v2.1.1, and at
the same time I'm preparing to switch my mail delivery domain over from
babcom.com to caerllewys.net.  The webserver still advertises as
www.babcom.com (although it answers to www.caerllewys.net as well).  Is
there a defined way to migrate my existing Mailman lists from
list at babcom.com to list at caerllewys.net?  I *also* want the lists to
appear on the main Mailman listinfo page regardless of whether the
listinfo page is invoked as http://www.babcom.com/mailman/listinfo or as