[Mailman-Users] Need help with HTML mail on "closed" list.

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Thu Feb 20 00:39:01 CET 2003

Hi All!

I have a list owner who needs to send HTML formatted email to his
subscribers...

This is a real estate agent and the subscribers are people from all over the
country that would like to see property listings, i.e. HTML layout &
pictures...

No matter how I setup the list it does not seem to work right, can someone
tell me how to allow HTML & MS Word docs through the list...

Thanks Everyone!

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet