[Mailman-Users] Re: Another feature request (for email commands)

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Thu Feb 20 00:29:48 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:26:30PM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:41:53 -0800
> Will Yardley <william+mm at hq.newdream.net> wrote:

> > A couple other feature requests....  1) A setting which lets people
> > confirm their own messages (as with TMDA) - this way lists can stay
> > open but still require some sort of confirmation before letting a
> > message through.

> You're aware of my TMDA integration HOWTO on the user FAQ?

Yes, but it seems like the functionality is already pretty much there
(ie an email is sent if a message is held, and the poster can cancel
their message), so it seems like it would be pretty simple to add the
ability to confirm the message too.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."