[Mailman-Users] Moderation problem

Paul Dekkers paul at vet.fnt.hvu.nl
Tue Feb 18 20:22:16 CET 2003

Hi,

Ah, but there is no way to do this by default? (I guess when there are
new user I have to specify that they require modification each time?)
Thank you for pointing me at this option however, must have overlooked
it - sorry :-|

Now that this works I still bother about the other issue: when I
disabled reminders once a month generally and new users still get this
flag on by default there is something wrong, I guess? Isn't there any
global value to set that it shouldn't happen in any case, not even when
the user has this option in their personal setting?
I don't want to bother a group of users (especially with a low-volume
list) every month with reminders...

Thank you,
Paul