[Mailman-Users] list_members traceback error with ASCII character

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 18 01:10:06 CET 2003

I suppose some member having latin-1 character in his fullname
and your list preferred language is english.
You may want to override the list preferred charset by putting
following lines in mm_cfg.py

def _(s):
     return s
LC_DESCRIPTIONS['en'] = ( _('English (USA)'), 'iso-8859-1' )
del s

or if you don't care the translation, simply
LC_DESCRIPTIONS['en'] = ( 'English (International)', 'iso-8859-1')

This will eliminate errors but still you will get unprintable
charcters in '?'. If you need it printed, hack.

Tokio