[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive cleanup query

Robert Menschel Robert at Menschel.net
Sun Feb 16 08:47:21 CET 2003

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for providing the Mailman mailing list software, which is part
of the service provided to me by the host for our menschel.net web space.
We have begun using this as a mailing list for our family members and
friends, and believe it will do the job very nicely.

The one problem we have is that many of our early messages are "test"
messages. I'd like to clean these test messages out of the archives, so
only actual communications are left in the archives. I don't find
anything in the administrative menus which allow the deletion of any
single message from the archives.

Did I miss it?  If not, would it be possible to include this option as a
feature in a future release?

Many thanks for your time and attention.

Bob Menschel