[Mailman-Users] "Last Updated" in searchable archives not updating w/ 2.1.1

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sat Feb 15 12:57:53 CET 2003

I have integrated RH8.0's htdig 3.2 with Mailman.  I first installed
in on a server with MM2.1 and then applied the same patches to
MM2.1.1 to upgrade to the current version of Mailman.  I now notice
that on the list archive home pages where it states "Note: The
archive search index was last rebuilt ..." that the date has not
changed since the update.   Lists created after the upgrade to 2.1.1
state: "The archive search index was last rebuilt at [has yet to be
built for this new list]."  Archives are being indexed but the date
indicating when the archive was last search index is not.

Has anyone else seen this?

Paul
--
Paul Kleeberg