[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman crashing

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Wed Feb 12 21:44:56 CET 2003

"Ashley M. Kirchner" <ashley at pcraft.com> wrote in message
news:3E4AAA6D.1000906 at pcraft.com...
>       Setup:  Mailman 2.1, running on Red Hat 7.3, with Sendmail 8.12.7.
>       For the umpteen time now, Mailman has mysteriously stopped it's
> runners.  I have attached a text file (qrunner.txt) which contains the
last
> three times it stopped working.
>       What's causing Mailman to just quit like this with no discernible
> reason?  Is there something I can do to figure out what the reason might
be?

FWIW: I'm experiencing a very similar problem ... I'm running on RH 8.0
(boy, was it a mistake to do that upgrade).  The only difference is: on my
system, qrunner is stopping every 24 hours.

It seems to be related to some code that sets an ALARM signal ... but I
can't figure out any more than that.

david