[Mailman-Users] Re: 'Charset "CHARSET"' warning when doing make catalogs

Matthias Juchem lists at konfido.de
Wed Feb 12 18:32:41 CET 2003

On Wednesday, 12. February 2003 18:16, LuKreme wrote:
> On Wednesday, Feb 12, 2003, at 09:53 Canada/Mountain, Matthias Juchem
>
> wrote:
> > I just wanted to do a upgrade to 2.1.1. The release notes tell me to
> > do a 'make catalogs' in messages/
>
> They do?  Where?

In Barry's announcement per e-mail ("RELEASED Mailman 2.1.1" on this list):

--quote--
Note that applying the patch does /not/ completely update the language
support.  If you go the patch route, you will want to cd into the
messages directory and run "make catalogs" before installing.  This
will only work if your OS has the necessary language tools installed.
You don't need to do this if your lists are all English-only.
--quote--

Regards,
 Matthias