[Mailman-Users] CVS source of mailman?

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Wed Feb 12 17:43:47 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:24:04AM -0700, LuKreme wrote:
> Is there info on the www.list.org page about using CVS to update
> mailman?  I noticed I'm still running 2.1b3.
>
> I'd like to avoid downloading the source and compiling manually if
> possible.

Erm...  You _are_ aware that cvs is a tool for managing the source
code and that you will still need to compile manually after using cvs
to get the latest source, right?  (Well, aside from the minor detail
that Mailman is written in python which, AFAIK, doesn't require any
explicit compilation...)

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that