[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman for a future domain name

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Tue Feb 11 11:43:39 CET 2003

Well I just decided to try it:

 From within the directory where I unpacked the tarball:
   ./configure --prefix=/var/mailman --with-cgi-gid=apache
--with-mail-gid=mail --with-mailhost=fpen.org
--with-urlhost=lists.fpen.org

then "make install" and it appears to have worked.  Default.py has
the future URLs in it.  I could not find documentation for
--with-mailhost or --with-urlhost in section 2 of the INSTALL file or
anywhere else.

I agree with you.  I do not think it wise to edit the Defaults.py
file but the above process looked like it might be more orthodox.
I'll let you know if I encounter problems.

Paul

--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org