[Mailman-Users] Keeping subscription info in sync across servers

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 17:41:32 CET 2003

Hello,

Please cc replies to ian at ichilton.co.uk.

I was wondering if there was an easy way to keep subscription info in
sync across multiple list servers.

What I want to do is setup a backup list server which will still
deliver list mail if the main box is down. So, I only need a single way
replication, i.e all changes are made on the main server and the 2nd
server just has to stay in sync.

I was thinking an easy way to do this would be to have a function in
mailman which made it automatically sent an e-mail or made a socket
connection to the other server when any options or subscriptions were
changed.

Is such a thing possible?

Thanks!

--ian