[Mailman-Users] Two lists: info at domain1.tld and info at domain2.tld

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Feb 10 16:45:23 CET 2003

Sven Anders wrote:

>Hi,
>I want to use Mailman 2.1 for two lists:
>
>info at domain1.tld and info at domain2.tld
>
>As far as I understand, this is not posible with mailman.

    Yes, and no.

    I've ran 2.0.11n for a long time with this exact setup, and now with
2.1 I'm still doing it.  However, I run multiple setups of mailman.  I
installed mailman for each domain I needed it to manage.  While this is
a large overhead (of having it installed x-amount of times), it is a lot
easier to manage.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.