[Mailman-Users] newsgroup interface problems

david at johmar.com david at johmar.com
Sun Feb 9 21:43:31 CET 2003

Thanks we have spotted a problem with gate_news not being in cron.

I don't know where the mailman error log resides or have access to it but
I'm sure Stefan does.  We don't get any error emails probably because it
isn't running.  I assume error emails would go to list admin's email address
which includes me, or do you mean the root mail box?

Our news server news.annexcafe.com allows anyone to read messages.

Thanks again for your help.

David