[Mailman-Users] modifying html to contain Mailman subscription fields

Russell Roberts russellmroberts at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 04:13:26 CET 2003

I'd like to insert the Mailman information gathering
form fields of email address, 2 password fields, and
the daily digest choice into the index.htm file on my
web site.  My website's index.htm file resides in the
(/) root directory.

The standard Mailman "General list information page"
which contains the html code I'm trying to integrate
is in a deeper directory
(/mailman/listinfo/discussion_pcctalk.org/).  I think
having my web site root and Mailman installed in
DIFFERENT directories is causing my problems.

Does anyone have a web site that gives an example of
what I’m trying to accomplish?  Thanks. Russell