[Mailman-Users] Archiving doesn't work + National chars in passwords

Peter Bengtson peter.bengtson at musikelit.nu
Sat Feb 8 17:01:24 CET 2003

There are no mails in the queue, so that's not the answer either (I
wouldn't report this as a bug or configuration issue if I hadn't checked
the most obvious things first). My guess, as a programmer, is that
something was changed in one of the late betas. The error message

 >   AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'strptime'

certainly indicates the issue is related to module handling.

	/ Peter